Nearly twelve acres of green space contribute to an extraordinary new community in Battle Ground, called Creekside Heights. Level home sites are thoughtfully arranged to take advantage of the green spaces and offer a wide variety of lot sizes, able to fit both one and two-story home plans meticulously designed by the Holt Homes team for this neighborhood. Just a few minutes away is the heart of downtown Battle Ground, with shopping, restaurants, the Battle Ground Community Center, and Battle Ground High School. Homeowners in Creekside Heights will have a plethora of outdoor activities at their disposal, with Battle Ground Lake State Park, Lewisville Park, Daybreak Regional Park and Boat Launch, the Chelatchie Rail Trailhead and more, plus a park coming soon within the community! Amongst the ever growing retail options in this flourishing city, Holt's homes offer value and functionality without sacrificing amenities, so buyers will know they’ve made the perfect choice for their families.
Prices starting from $349,950
Contact Holt Homes
Tour our model home located at:
1215 NE 11th Ave.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
Model home hours:
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Thursday through Monday
- Captain Strong Elementary
- Chief Umtuch Middle School
- Battle Ground High School
- Energy efficient major appliances
- AC Ready
- Vinyl and Laminate Flooring
- Slab Granite/Quartz Kitchen and Bathroom Counters
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout home
- Gas Fireplace with tile surround
- 9 ft ceilings on main floor
- Front yard Landscaping with irrigation
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances with gas cooking
Take a Virtual Tour of our model home.
FLOOR PLANS & RENDERINGS
Select a floor plan listed by square footage below to see details.
*Community information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please contact a sales team member for up to date information.